Author Topic: MrBlue's / bigcfromrbc's Application  (Read 44 times)

bigcfromrbc

• herp derper
    • View Profile
MrBlue's / bigcfromrbc's Application
« on: November 21, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »
First Name:
Curtis

In-game Name:
Would be anything with Blue in it.  Mrblue, Askumablue (Maybe just Askuma), ect...

Location / Time Zone:
Eastern - USA - WV

Would you consider yourself to be a hardcore player?
Very much so

Do you agree to use Team Speak (TS)?
I do but I like discord much better.

Are you offended by profanity, curse words and/or the occasional racial slurs?
Not at all.   

Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue?
Depends on the day.   I'm usually in bed at that time since I get up at 5am for work.

On average, how many hours do you put into Ashes of Creation weekly? Daily?
I'll be on every day.   Time will depend on how busy I am with my job and my own business.  Sometimes I'm around all day.   Other's you might only see me for a bit.

What class is your main character?
I plan on a Ranger

What level is your character?
0 Since it's not made yet :P

Current gear:
None

Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer?
With this game, I will be involved in all of it I imagine.   

What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each.
Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, International Ragnarok Online (iRo), WoW, LotR, D&D, Warhammer, SWTOR, Rose Online, Arch Age, Tera Online, Blade and Soul, Aion, Black Desert Online, Rift, Wild Star, Final Fantasy.   I've played da bit of everything.   I've given WoW and iRO the most attention over the years.   I was once a tank in a world ranked guild on WoW during Wrath.  We were By the Sword ranked 129th.   

Why do you want to join us?
I've heard good things about you from Conflict.    Plus I'm extremely excited about AoC.

How did you hear about us?
Conflict.   We play iRO: Restart together.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Conflict

Any additional comments?
I'm very excited about this game, and finding a good group of people ahead of time to play with is important.  Conflict has said nothing but good things and told me to join.   With this game being an open world game where things change and evolve based on what players do is wonderful.    There are going to be so many factors come into this game.   I watch a bit of anime so stuff like Log Horizon, Sword Art Online, and others come to mind.  The politics, Army's in certain area's, and so forth.   iRO has a big siege PvP thing and the possibility of it being done right in another game excites me.    Did I say I was excited? lol
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:52:19 PM by bigcfromrbc »